Last post was about a lightweight Backpacking Stove. However, we like to use a different stove when camping and we do not depend on just what we can carry 😊. We did buy this online as the stoves at REI didn’t fit our casual needs.
One particular thing I really appreciate about our camping stove is the built in air/wind guard as you can see above!
- Compatible with both thread and lock connector butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters
- Adjustable folding blades (my fav!)
- Retractable metal feet make it a very portable stove
- Built-in electric-spark ignition system – nice to not have to carry a lighter
- Adjustable fuel flow control
- Constructed with water-resistant stainless steel, safe valve assembly, and durable fuel hose
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.7 x 4.6 inches
- Weight: 1.2 lbs or 19.2 oz
Ready to put this little one back to work soon 😉. Come on Fall camping!